365 grateful project (count=16)
November 1, 2011 § Leave a comment
img src=morresi fruit
- Air Canada refunded the plane tickets. Yes, I’m good at telling sob stories.
- Read November Vogue on Slacker Saturday. Have I mentioned that I love Rachel Sterne? I don’t think most real people (i.e. non models) look good in prints featuring three primary colors. She looks amazing.
- Denise and I are going to try Pilates.
- Manager informed me that I must take 7.5 days of vacation before end of the year because I can only carry forward 10 days. I’m taking 5.5 days to visit southern Cali with mum + dad over the holidays. Forced to take 2 more days. Oh no! What shall I do!
- morresi fruit grows the best tangerines. The orchard is in San Pedro, not far from Buenos Aires.
- Starting with any positive integer, replace the number by the sum of the squares of its digits, and repeat the process. Those numbers for which this process ends in 1 are happy numbers. 1 is a happy number.